Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Owl Family Photo sHOOT

The other day while I was photographing Tara Tuchscherer's new ceramics for the gallery website, I could not resist having a bit of fun with her ceramic owls. These creatures of hers have so much personality, I just love them!!! So I thought they were also deserving of a little photo sHOOT!

The "New" Kids

"Fall In"



"Eyes FRONT"

 "Everybody say mouseee..."

"All together now..."

"All the small kids get to the front..."

"Ready... Set... Serious faces..."

Little Peanut

Recess! 

A fun photo shoot in the gallery! Maybe in the summer I'll take the family outside for another. Here are a couple of Tara's other ceramic works with prairie influence...


 You can view more of Tara's work on the gallery website here.


3 comments:

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

These are so cute- I am wearing an owl shirt today!

ag. said...

This is so adorable...what a great photo shoot! I think you just made me fall in love with owls!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww they are the sweetest!! I love them all! I hope you will post about your seeds, plants project. I cant wait to read all about it. Happy Sunday, sunshine

Post a Comment