Monday, October 11, 2010

Morning at the Park

What a beautiful day to spend at the Park! This morning I met some out of town family at the Assiniboine Park, which is just a short walk from home.

The first photo was taken at the end of my street at 9:20 AM. Across the street, there is a footbridge that crosses the Assiniboine River leading to the Assiniboine Park.


Walking towards the Assiniboine Park Footbridge

Looking East on the Footbridge

Looking West on the Footbridge


A Walking / Bike Path at the Park

The Assiniboine Park Pavilion
(inside is Terrace Fifty-Five Restaurant & The Pavilion Gallery Museum)


 The Boy with the Boot, Bronze by Leo Mol
Entrance to The English Gardens & Leo Mol Sculpture Garden



Swing and Reflecting Pool, Bronze by Leo Mol - 1980

...going to the zoo...

 My cute little Cousin

Ground Squirel


Monkeys

Cuties

Leopard

Peacock

Zeebras

Camels


Lion (my favorite)

Pretty Berries

How did you spend this lovely Holiday Monday?


6 comments:

Jude said...

These are so pretty! I love the lion snoozing, your cute little cousins, and the bright berries. (It's always fun to peek at another part of the planet :)).

The Many Colours of Happiness said...

Such cute pictures! I love the bridge, it looks so quaint :) And your cousins are adorable!

Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Wasn't it the most gorgeous weekend! We were pretty lazy then had a Thai dinner at mom's with my sis's family. Soo relaxing!

XO
Lenore

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh I love those images:) Those berries just made my day:)
Kisses my dear

Diana Mieczan said...

Ps: I am hosting a beautiful GIVEAWAY today...I hope you will join in:)

Stacey said...

Wow! These are stunning photos. I've been behind on my blog reading because my mommy role is keeping me quite busy:-). So, this is a late welcome back from your trip.:-)XX

Post a Comment