Friday, September 10, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Even though is cloudy and pouring rain out today, it is a great day for at least three reasons!

1. I sold that Marcel Cote painting featured in yesterdays post!

2. I finally got the link to view all my professional wedding photos online! There are 961 absolutely stunning shots all taken by Mairen from Luckygirl Photography! I'm all finished crying now but was a bit of a sappy mess when my client came in to buy the Marcel Cote painting. Here's a quick peek at some photos...


3. I just received 5 boxes of paintings shipped from Rick Bond in BC. I have a solo exhibition opening for him on October 7th and he promised to send at least 20 new paintings. YAY! It's just like Christmas getting shipments from my artists. I can't wait to get started on this....


Here's a few paintings by Rick Bond so you can see what I'm so excited about! You can view more of his work here. The new pieces will probably be posted on the website in a couple weeks.

Minnewanka, 36x48 acrylic on canvas by Rick Bond
Romantic Notes #1, 36x12 acrylic on canvas by Rick Bond

Cobblestone Streets, 24x20 acrylic on canvas by Rick Bond

Well it's almost the weekend and so far it's off to a great start (except for the weather)! Are you having a Fabulous Friday? I would love to hear about it!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

You're just abuzz with lots of "awesomeness" right now! How exciting! Your wedding pics are stunning. I'll have to check out the photographer's link and Rick Bond's work is fantastic! xx

Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

Congrats on selling the painting - that is so awesome! And of course, having seen for myself, I know that you looked gorgeous at your wonderful wedding. But it is so nice to see the pics and how great they turned out!

I'm having a fabulous Friday because the weekend is almost here and I'm going to spend it going back and forth between painting and cuddling under the duvet!

XO
Lenore

The Zhush said...

What a great post! Fabulous art AND amazing wedding photos...gorgeous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww your wedding photos are stunning...I truly love them all:)...Congrats on the sale and I love your blog...Thank you for the cheese link...I am about to check it out:)
kisses

Jude said...

I just saw you on my dashboard and followed it back here. So thrilled I did - your blog is beautiful! And my goodness, the wedding photos are stunning! These Rick Bond pieces are absolutely beautiful too :)

Just Sweet Love said...

I love your wedding pictures, esp the one with you and the umbrellas! Visually stunning!

Congratulations on selling the painting!

So glad I stumbled upon your blog, it's so cute!

Post a Comment